Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sunglasses shop in Lahaina!

Greetings shopper!

This is Kate on behalf of Feedback Plus and I have a sunglass evaluation in Lahaina. This shop requires you to go into a sunglasses boutique and have an interaction with an associate. There is NO purchase required and the shop pays $15. It can be done any day between 10-5.

Address is: 900 Front Street, H-3, Lahaina HI 96761

If you can do it todayI can offer a $15 bonus!!

If you are already a Feedback Plus shopper, please log in at shop.feedbackplus.com and feel free to assign it to yourself or email me with the day you would like to go and I will assign it to you.

Not a Feedback Plus shopper? Please register at www.feedbackplus.com/shopper-pledge. Once you have done this please email me and I will assign the shop to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment